No products in the cart.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Boil time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 15-20 minutes
- Wash the hibiscus flower and place in a pot.
- Pour 1 litre of water into the pot of hibiscus flower and place pot on stove to boil.
- Allow the pot to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and strain leaves from the juice.
- Add sugar (optional) and pineapple slices or flavouring (optional).
- Allow juice to cool down and pour in bottle or jug to store.
- Store in fridge and enjoy hibiscus/zobo drink whenever.
*** The recipe and directions are mere guides on how to prepare the dish. Ingredients and outcome may differ according to preference or preparation
Photo credit: Adobe Photo Stock