Fried Plantain Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Meal type: Main dish/Side dish
Country/Region: African / Carribean
- Peel the back off the plantains.
- Cut in slide slices or circle slices as preferred.
- Sprinkle salt to taste on plantain (optional).
- Heat up oil in frying pan.
- Once oil is hot, place plantain slices in pan and fry each side till golden brown or light brown.
- Serve as side dish or main dish with eggs for breakfast.
*** The recipe and directions are mere guides on how to prepare the dish. Ingredients and outcome may differ according to preference or preparation
Photo Credit: Adobe Stock Photo